206 Highway 70 South
Rogersville, TN 37857
After-Hours Emergency Numbers
NOW MORE WAYS TO PAY YOUR BILL!
Persia Utility District was established in 1968 and currently serves approximately 1,815 customers.
- Regular scheduled board meetings are held at the office on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Meters are read during the last week of the month.
- Bills are mailed out not later than the 15th of each month
- Bills are due by the last day of the month. If the last day falls on a weekend or a holiday, bill may be paid the next business day without penalty.
- Accounts with balances due ten days past the due date will be disconnected without further notice. No extensions are allowed. The full balance plus a reconnect fee will be required to have services restored.
- A 10% leak discount may be requested if a customer has a water line break. Only one adjustment will be given in a twelve month period.